- The physical environment provides numerous sights, some of the major are:
- The spring of the river Kalamas, at the area of “Hania”, at the heart of a shady sycamore forest.
- The beautiful lake Zaravina, fifth deeper lake in Greece.
- Theogefiro, a naturally created arch formation resembling a bridge on the river Kalamas.
- The area of “Agion” on the river Gormos.
- The waterfall of Kalamas river near the village Katarachtis.
Man-made sights include:
- The 15th century monastery of Sosinos, on the homonymous hill.
- The 15th century monastery of St. Athanasios.
- “Palioderveno”, a part of the street that connected Ioannina to Argirokastro during the years of the Turkish occupation.
- The old watermill of Mossiori.
- Several beautiful chapels around the village.
- The abandoned village Old Mavronoros etc.